Now Hiring Account Managers
Oakland and Sacramento Seeking motivated, aggressive individuals who have confidence in their ability to perform. We are looking to build a world-class elite team of sales professionals who will be highly rewarded for their efforts. If you want to build your resume of success and earn an above average income, then please apply.Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Approximately 75% of the Account Manager’s time is spent in the office and 25% is in the field for account reviews and other growth related activities.
- Meet or exceed monthly revenue/profit targets for assigned account pool.
- Meet or exceed monthly Activity Plan goals.
- Accurately and effectively maintain a customer information database (CRM), and provide information relating to sales plans and reports. You may be required to hold a new business quota and secure new accounts for the company. It will be up to the discretion of the Regional Vice President to implement new business quotas for Account Managers.
- Develop existing retention account relationships to include multiple C-Level contacts and influencers.
- Communicate with customers regularly to expound on the business philosophy, gather marketing data, and determine changing needs and preferences. Search for uncovered category opportunities, identify opportunities to up-sell and grow the business.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with internal team to resolve customer issues and insure successful delivery of service to the customer.
- Self-evaluate growth strategy and performance improvement strategy.
- Strong negotiation and customer service skills.
- Good understanding of the industry; intuitive and resourceful, capable of drawing relevant insight to meet client expectations.
- Proficiency with computer applications related to the business, to include but not limited to, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Office.
- Understands and follows budgeting, forecasting and procurement processes.
- Conveys a good working knowledge of products and delivers solutions in alignment with GSB values, brand positioning, target consumers and personality.
- Must be target and results-oriented with admirable networking skills.
- 2+ years of telesales or sales experience.
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to travel by personal vehicle up to 25% of the time.